Administrative Law

You have the right to file a resening suit against all administrative decisions that violate your interests and to file a claim against the administration that harmed you.

You can file an action for annulment and indemnify your damages, if any, due to the unfair practices of the administrations at all levels of the state, from the institution you work for to your child’s school, from the governor’s office to the municipality, from primary school to the university.

Our effective and competent expert lawyers, who also have academic careers in administrative law, are ready to offer you support in this regard.